Recommendations to take on vegetarianism
Do you suffer from gastritis or reflux?
Life does not have to be painful. Gastritis and reflux are diseases from the way we eat. Decide to change your diet. Healthy eating is cheaper and more pleasant than having to use medications such as anti-acids.
Do you want to know how to get started in vegetarianism?
Here we provide a few tips that you can easily follow to reduce your pain and start your vegetarian diet. They are not complicated. It is very easy to do once you decide you want to live better.
- Eat lots of fruit to get energy and vitamins.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, and ensure that they have both green and other colors, to get more vitamins and minerals.
- Eat lots of whole grains, oats, wheat, corn, etc. to get energy and fiber.
- Eat tubers like potatoes which also provide energy and minerals.
- Eat legumes moderately, such as beans, fava beans, chickpeas, lentils, to supplement your protein, minerals and vitamins.
- And of course, eat the least amount possible of meat, dairy and eggs; because all the nutrients you require, can come from plants.
Try for a week without eating meat, without dairy and tell us how you feel. Try one more week and watch how your health improves and how your health problems decrease.
Visit these pages for more information: